Friday, September 23, 2011

Girl Makes Guy Slap Her in Bed (She is a HOT Lookin Blonde)

Man, ya never know where life is gonna take you.  I tried a new drink today.  Non-alcoholic, lightly carbonated, I was impressed.  The drink is really good.

I was curious though.  I said to my self, when I get home I want to Google search this drink and see if there is any on line info about it.

To my surprise and astonishment, there is a video on line titled Girl Makes Guy Slap Her in Bed and it has to do with this drink.

I am thinking wow!  This is pretty wild.  Here I am curious about this new to me drink.  I do some on line research, click on the same video link that I am gonna provide for you and it reveals a hot blonde gettin slapped in bed.

What a concept.  This beverage company produces a high quality drink that really does what it is supposed to do and who would have ever known they have as part of their social media or advertising program, a hot lookin blonde who is gettin slapped in bed and she is jonesing for this product.

You'll see in the video, she is jonesing for it sooo much that she makes the male star of the video run off to Walmart to get what is needed so he can slap her.

Honestly, although she is hot looking, she looks like a pig when she is getting slapped.  You'll see what I mean when you watch the You Tube video.  She really is like a greedy little pig!

Here's the video.  It's about a minute long and it's pretty hot how this hot blonde makes the guy slap her in bed. >>> http://www.youtube.com/slapenergy#p/u/1/BYVJPqK8ghg

After ya check out that video, take a look at this next one.  An old man appears to be on his death bed in the hospital with his daughter visiting him.

A hot babe nurse comes into the room and informs the daughter it is time for her to give the old man his meds.  The daughter leaves the room and the nurse says they do not know why the old man is feeling a lack of energy. but she thinks if she slaps him, it may spring him back to life.  Well, I don't need to say anything more.  Check out this video depicting this hot babe nurse slapping this old man back to life.  Damn, I'd love to get slapped via her too!!! :)  Click here. >>> http://www.youtube.com/slapenergy#p/u/2/4Y0FO5CH7fs

No comments:

Post a Comment